Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
- To reserve the property, you pay 15% of total at initial booking stage. The owner requires 35% pre-payment.
- You will receive a payment link shortly after initial booking stageonce you pay this your booking is confirmed.
- Theses fees are non-refundable at any time, not even in acase of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online pre-payment and remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s licence upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in theform of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws.
In any of these circumstances, the apartment owner will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client.
If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, they reserve the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.
Limitation of liability
The apartment provider shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise as a consequence of the client's use of the apartment, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fire, robbery or criminal behaviour.
Only persons notified to the apartment provider upon arrival may occupy the apartment. You may not re-let/sublet the apartment to any other third party without our prior written approval. The number of persons permitted to occupy the apartment is limited to the number of beds available and this limit may not be exceeded without our prior written approval. The apartment provider reserves the right to refuse admittance to the apartment if this condition is not complied with.
You and your party agree to be considerate tenants and to take good care of the apartment(s) and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your stay. Except in the case of normal wear and tear you are responsible for any damage to the apartment or its contents during your stay, which has occurred due to the negligence, willful default or irresponsible behaviour on the part of yourself or those occupying the apartment or their guests. Any damage must be reported to the apartment provider, without delay. You and your party also agree not to act in any way that could cause disturbance to the residents in neighbouring properties.
Alcohol, Drugs & Tobacco
The use of drugs and abuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited on the premises.
The use and possession of hard drugs are illegal and anyone suspected of either will be reported to the Police. In some apartments smoking inside is allowed, this is stated on the apartment listing with this smoking symbol .
It is not allowed to smoke marijuana inside the apartments unless otherwise stated on the apartment listing. Cannabis / Marijuana friendly apartments are shown with a Marijuana symbol